Pacific Cheque account may be conducted by an individual or jointly. It may be used for business reasons by individuals, partnerships, firms, companies, clubs and societies. It may be used to receive salaries, pay bills and keep track of general expenses.
- Pacific Cheque account
- commonly used by people who have a regular income
- Joint account
- operated by two people
- Business cheque account
- operated for business transactions
- Society Cheque Account:
- accounts for charitable (e.g. Red Cross, Schools) and
- non charitable organisations (e.g. Community stores)
- Minimum opening balance is $100.00
- Overdraft facility is possible subject to normal lending criteria and fees
- Transaction record is statement based
- Reduces the need to hold large sums of money
- Cheques are simple and safe
- Convenient way to pay bills
Account Opening Requirement
To open a Pacific Cheque Account you will need to fill in a Personal Account Opening Form and provide valid identification such as:
- Current Passport
- Birth Certificate
- Current Drivers Licence
- Marriage Certificate
- Citizenship Certificate
- Acceptable referees to BSP, etc.
Please view our Pacific Account Brochure for more information.
You must also be aware of:
1. Personal Account Fees & Charges
2. Deposit Terms & Conditions
3. Customer Banking Agreement
For more information
Call our Customer Service Centre on (685) 66100 or
You can also visit any of our BSP branches nationwide.